No-Cost CNA Training in Los Angeles
Classes in Woodland Hills and Sun Valley
Start your career today with No-Cost CNA Training at NIU College in Woodland Hills. This no-cost training program is sponsored by local businesses who need to hire qualified Certified Nurse Assistants. The demand for CNA professionals is at a record high right now. This is your chance to start your medical career with no tuition cost to you.
After completing your no-cost CNA training program, you will be ready and equipped with the skills to take the certification exam and ultimately be certified by the State of California Department of Public Health, after meeting specific requirements. NIU College offers free placement program at local healthcare related businesses.
This class is sponsored by businesses that need to hire qualified CNAs. No high-school diploma is needed. You must be between the ages of 18 to 24 to qualify for no-cost tuition.
Space is Limited.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Complete the short form now and get enrolled.
Start Your No-Cost CNA Training
To qualify for no-cost tuition, you must be 18-24 years old. Call 818-347-9400 or complete the secure form below.
We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission.
There are no out-of-pocket expenses for this CNA training program for the students.
Graduate in 4.5-6.5 Weeks
Quickly move on to a satisfying career with our fast-track training.
Get free placement assistance, interview coaching, and resume building.
Certified Nurse Assistants are a very important part of the healthcare industry. They help provide basic care for patients in hospitals and residents of long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes. Certified Nurse Assistants can also be found in rehabilitation centers, home healthcare facilities, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living facilities for the elderly, and long-term care facilities, and nursing homes.
CNAs are usually physically active and may need to help lift transport patients, bathe them, dress them, clean treatment areas or even feed patients.
CNAs must pass their state’s competency exam to become certified, after completing the state-approved program here at NIU College. This program prepares students not only to successfully pass the certification exam, but also for the challenges of working in long-term care.
Certified Nurse Assistants perform a variety of duties which include but are not limited to:
- Clean, bathe and help patients or residents get dressed
- Turn, reposition, and transfer patients between beds and wheelchairs
- Listen to and record patients’ health concerns and report that information to nurses
- Record observations onto a patient chart, as part of his or her ongoing medical record
- Measure a patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and temperature
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Help patients move around the facility such as, pushing a wheelchair
- Clean equipment, facilities, and change linens
No-Cost CNA TRAINING QUICK FACTS
|Program Duration||4.5 – 6.5 Weeks|
|Program Tuition and Cost||No Cost to Students|
|Required State Testing||Yes|
|Certification Awarded||California State License|
COURSES YOU WOULD TAKE FOR THE CNA PROGRAM
|Module 2||Patient’s Rights|
|Module 3||Interpersonal Skills|
|Module 4||Prevention Management|
|Module 5||Body Mechanics|
|Module 6||Medical & surgical Asepsis|
|Module 7||Weights & Measures|
|Module 8||Patient Care Skills|
|Module 9||Patient Care Procedures|
|Module 10||Vital Signs|
|Module 12||Emergency Procedures|
|Module 13||Long-Term Care Patient|
|Module 14||Rehabilitative Nursing|
|Module 15||Observation & Charting|
|Module 16||Death & Dying|
ADD UP ALL THE BENEFITS
Once you consider all the ways you benefit from the NIU College experience, it’s an easy decision to make. Join our NIU College family today!
- No-Cost Tuition
- Small class size – 15 max vs. 30-40 at other colleges
- Weekday and Weekend classes available
- All lab materials are included: books, scrubs, stethoscope, pressure cuff
- Excellent placement rate – with placement assistance
- Resume writing and mock interview skills
- Community-oriented, family-style setting offering personal recognition