JOIN OUR TEAM
Have you always wondered what Human Resource Assistants do? Our program will develop you into a well-rounded HR Assistant who can work in the full spectrum of today’s medium and large companies. Students will learn basic employment law, recruitment/selection, employee file maintenance, Workers’ Compensation and basic bookkeeping related to HR. Instruction for this is provided by a review of the goals of HR and then real-world examples and exercises related to the applicable law and best-practices of HR management, including employee selection, required documentation, Workers’ Compensation compliance and wage/hour recordation.
Classes are starting soon. Don’t wait. Complete the short form and get enrolled today.
Learn how to become a Human Resource Assistant
Complete the secure form below to learn more about our affordable human resource assistant program.
We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission.
Graduate in about 3 Months
Quickly move on to a satisfying career with our fast-track training.
Get placement assistance at clinics, interview coaching, and complimentary resume building.
Study with the knowledge that no one can match our combined value and quality.
WHAT DOES A HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT DO?
HR assistants are involved with the Human Resource department services of a company. Their work involves documenting and keeping record and files on hiring, absences, compensations, grievances, performance, terminations, Worker’s Compensation, benefits, and compensation. They perform a variety of tasks to support Human Resource managers. The need for HR Assistants is projected to grow as fast as average careers, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. ( 7% from 2016-2026 ).
Human Resource Assistance performs a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Maintain computer system and update and enter data
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, and arrange meetings
- Welcome new employees to the organization and conduct orientations
- Compile and keep personnel records
- Collect time sheet and attendance for payroll information and processing
- Maintain employment files
- File employment records
- Record data for employees, such as an address, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales, and date of and reason for termination
- Prepare reports for employment records
- Search employee files
- Furnish information to authorized persons
- Properly coordinate with employer’s Worker’s Comp carrier and process WC claims.
- Work with private investigators
- Comply with the norms of the workplace and the laws involved
- Provide customer service to company employees
- Ensure the laws of Privacy for the workplace
- Coordinate and conduct proper anti-harassment and discrimination training, as well as maintain records in connection with same
HR Assistants can find employment at a variety of places including:
- Insurance Companies
- Health Organizations
- Law Firms
- Non-profit organizations
Program Quick Facts
|Program Duration||11 Weeks|
|Certification Awarded||Human Resource Assistant Certificate|
|Program Tuition and Cost||$2,550|
Courses You Would Take For This Program
|Recruitment and Research||3 Hours|
|Statutory Obligations||6 Hours|
|Workers’ Compensation||6 Hours|
|Safety and OSHA||6 Hours|
|Leaves of Absence||6 Hours|
|Protection of Company IP||3 Hours|
|Lawsuits and ADR||6 Hours|
|Insurance and Indemnification||3 Hours|
|Employee Privacy||3 Hours|
|Employment Contracts||6 Hours|
|Employment Handbooks||12 Hours|
|Career Development||3 Hours|
|Training and Development||6 Hours|